Monday, April 23, 2007

face the problem! - An ode to my dad.

"Ammallu! dont come to me with ur problems. Arrive at a solution. If U have the problem, U r the best judge to figure out which is the best solution." I remember, my dad saying this to me, when i was a young girl. I got offended. How can my dad ask me not to go to him with a problem? He is my dad. The person whom i depend on the most. How can he say this to me??

Days went by. My life continued with its dose of good days and bad days. My problems continued me and so did my complaints. But when i look back, I realized, I overcame most of them. Nothing is permanent. The problems are like the eclipses in your life. They come and go. What really matters is - how do you manage them? How do you solve them? Thanks to the words my dad had spoken to me, I have learnt the art of battling the problems on my own. I remember my dad proudly, when some one comes to me and says....."mam, u have a solution for every problem." or "She is a person, who stood by all odds, to be where she is today...the entrepreneur and a dynamic young lady...full of zest and wisdom"

This i am writing, as my first blog...will be an ode to dad, for being there always to show me the path to success. Thank you dad for everything you do and everything you don’t do...thereby teaching me to do.


This i am writing, as my first blog...will be an ode to dad, for being there always to show me the path to success. Thank you dad for evrything you do and every thing you dont do...thereby teaching me to do.

No comments: