Sunday, November 21, 2010

A thing of beauty is a joy forever



Sunrise! There's something very beautiful about watching the light slowly emerge and tinge the dark night with color. What a beauty it is!

As I slowly open my eyes, I turn towards my right, while still lying lazy on my bed. The darkness in my balcony and the cool temperature of a winter day, simply  tempt me to sleep some more time.
And then there I see, up in the sky, the beauty of Gods canvas. With lights so bright and so colorful I jump out of my bed and rush in to the balcony to catch a glimpse of the early morning sky.

Wow! I now know why they say “a thing of beauty is a joy forever”


Every morning, I'd lay about, on the bed, Waiting for the sun to rise.

A familiar sight, a beautiful delight is that sun, I say!

Every morning as the sun rises, I see a beauty of a lifetime.

Every sunrise is a present, A gift from God above,
Gift-wrapped with satin ribbons, Tied with bows of love.

Each day's a new beginning, A time to start anew,
While all the stars are sleeping, the flowers in the garden below are fresh with dew.

Each day's a new creation, Too lovely to ignore,
We may find a blessing, Just outside our door! Who knows?

Every sunrise is a blessing, A gift for just today,
Rejoice my friend, Embrace it before it fades away!

O rising Sun, so fair and gay, What are you bringing me today, I pray,
Of sorrow or of joy to-day?


6 comments:

Jill Wellington said...

Ohhh, beautiful pictures of the morning sky!

Shahin said...

Awesome...

steve said...

Hi The Blog appears really cool..the content is good...nice work.

Anonymous said...

Reading this just touched my soul so deeply it braught tears to my eyes as it reminded me as I used to see and accept life when I was a young boy up into my tmid teen years. As I've got older I seem to have lost that wouch and will through the pain of life Again I thank you for giving me back the simplicity of viewing life as God intended. Kevin in Durham City England.

Unknown said...

Hello Mam,

You have put very beautifully.

I still remember, when I was a school going kid, my mom used to wake me up at 5:30 am, dark enough, to put the lights on. Get ready. She used dress me up. In that age i did not even know, to tie the know of a Tie.

Then by 6:30 when I was ready, it was slightly brighter. I left from home to a bus stand where our school bus arrived. By 6:45 or 6:50 I reached the bus stand where all the student of our school, with same dress code waited for bus to arrive. Everybody looked so fresh, so sober, hair neatly combed by moms, Shirt In.. :-)

After bus arrived, our daily fight started for the window seat.

Going to school, getting punished early morning for not cleaning the shoes, getting bang on knuckles for not completing homeworks. Standing on the chairs in the class for being a chatter box. Kneel Down outside the class if you have miss-behaved with a miss..

School days were the real morning time of our life..

Nice article mam, I remembered all beautiful things.. Thank you for making me go to flash back.

Hasanthi Duvvuri said...

Thank you Jill, Shahin, Steve, :) anonymous and Sourabh. I was away from blogging for w hile. Im back now.