Wednesday, November 24, 2010

what is Love?



Lol.  I read this as the status update of one my friend on face book: A girl was asked d meaning of LOVE. She Replied: "Sacrificing d admiration of hundreds of boys for facing d criticisms of one idiot"

Don’t know how far this is true, but yes definitely, I thought this will be the next topic of my blog.

What is love? I went about asking many many people this question and am sharing here some of the answers which I found worth to me mentioned.
  • Love is One word that frees us of all the weight and pain of life.
  • Attention is the most basic form of love; through it we bless and we are blessed.
  • We love because it's the only true adventure.
  • Love is sharing, caring and giving without expectations.
  • Love is seeing your self through someone's eyes and finding yourself in somebody's heart.
  • True LOVE doesn't have a happy ending, that's because true love doesn't have an ending.
  • Love  means never noticing what time it is or how many hours went by curled up in his arms.
  • Love means learning to agree to disagree, and kissing him just to let him know that we were still good....
  • It means risking the pain of losing him simply because life without him, even just the memory of him is not life at all.
  • Love makes me feel beautiful…….when he says i am the most beautiful woman..
While this exercise of asking continued, I closed my eyes and tried to imagine what love is to me……..This is something for my love…..

Oh my love, I wish I could tell you how much I love you. I love you, I love you and I love you so very much.

I close my eyes to see you, And then open them to see you…yet again.

I feel u surround me all the time, I am entangled in the web of your thoughts always.

Every second I strive to see you, to hear you and to be with you.

This may be a craze to someone but your thoughts are the food for me.

You are mine.  Forever and forever.

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

I wish to tell my love so often that please - Find time to realize that there is one person who mean so much to you, for you might wake up one morning losing that person who you thought meant nothing to you.

Once you have loved, you will always love. For what's in your mind may escape but what's in your heart will remain forever.

Letting go has never been easy and holding on can be as difficult. Yet strengths measured not by holding on but by letting go.

And you know what - Men would rather sacrifice love to conquer the world. Women would rather give up the world just to be with someone worth the sacrifice.

Some thoughts are better left unsaid, some feelings are better left kept to yourself, but love has it's way of expressing itself despite the silence. The happier the memory, the deeper it hurts. 

There are so many stars in the sky only some are radiant enough to be noticed. Among those you choose to ignore is the one which was willing to shine for you forever even if your glance remained elsewhere.

It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else... but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

What do I say…. Its just that ….I wish I were a little kid again, coz skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

11 comments:

dips said...

Simply speechless

Unknown said...

I could remember of this song..
In this post, I would like to dedicate this song to my wife, Veena..

"Pyar Manga Hai Tumhi Se...
Na Inkaar Karo..
Paas Baitho Zara Aaj Toh..
Mujhe Pyar Karo.. Mujhe Pyar Karo.."

ചക്കി said...

"Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man!"

Nice thought!

Unknown said...

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

very nice thought i like it

dhivya said...

i simply remember my sweetheart wen reading dis.....

manjeet said...

love is not life ,
love is part of life

a braked from here said...

love is the biggest lie in the world!!!

Jameeboy said...

I wish i would have expressed the same way if i was not left alone, But would really want to get back after reading this, but dont know where she is, Anyways Thanks to yo all :) 1 last word people its always not possible to live with ur loved onces so Have fun every possible minute, I realized it after i lost it, i guess u all wouldnt :) Cheers

SunFlower15 said...

This is so true. Like story of my life. The worse things you were afraid of was losing your parents in the store and the boggie man in the closet (well atleast for me). I wish I could go back to those times because they werent as complex. Great blog

Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I dο not suppοse I havе read something like this
befοre. So great to finԁ somebody with a few unique thoughtѕ оn this subject matter.
Really.. thаnk you for staгting this up.
Thіs wеbsіte is one thing that is required on the internet, sοmeοne with а little
oгiginalіty!

my web site :: what is going green

Anonymous said...

Ι leаve а comment when I especiаllу enjoу a ρost on a blog or I haѵe something to аdd tο the discussіon.
Uѕually it iѕ trіggeгeԁ
by the ѕincerness соmmunicated in the article I read.
Αnd аftеr this article Queen Of
Charmѕ

my web-site; garden [wiki.ueb.pt]